Planning Your Hardwood Floor Project
To ensure your new floor is a success, the Barwood-Pilon team can guide you in making the right choice.
Here are some basic criteria to consider before making your final hardwood flooring choice.
- Does the dealer have a good product and accessory inventory?
- How are products delivered? How long will it take?
- Does the dealer offer hardwood floor installation?
- Can you get cleaning products and the manufacturer’s maintenance guide?
- What do you know about the dealer’s and manufacturer’s warranties?
- How many years has the dealer been in business?
- Is it an authorized dealer of the brand you want to buy?
- Do you know anyone who has bought from the company and would recommend it?
- Can the dealer provide references?
- Is the estimate you received detailed and exact?
- Can the dealer explain the technical aspects of installing a hardwood floor?
Once you have the answers to these questions, you’ll be set to choose the right hardwood floor.
Barwood-Pilon Flooring can guide you in making the right choice. You’ll probably buy only one hardwood floor in your lifetime, so make sure you plan your purchase well to enjoy many years of satisfaction.